Take Five With:
Greg Fuller, President and Chief Operating Officer, Granite Properties
TREC FightNight 2016 Chair
- Where were you born and raised? If not Dallas, what brought you here?
I was born in Ft. Worth, but I grew up in St. Louis. I came back to Dallas after college, but then transferred back to St. Louis with IBM. I then joined Granite back in Dallas in 2000. So I’ve either been in Dallas or St. Louis, each a few times.
- What were your first jobs and what did they teach you?
IBM and CBRE taught me that if you can sell yourself, a product or your ideas you have a pretty good chance in the business world. I’ve been fortunate to work with and for some amazing people who have helped me and taught me more than I could have hoped for.
- What do you enjoy when you’re spending time away from the office?
Family, friends, vacation, and most outdoor activities, especially golf.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
At Granite Properties, we have built a great team that has built a great place. We’ve accomplished so much in the built world that all of us are very proud of.
- As FightNight Chair, what you are most excited about for the big event on May 12?
I look forward to carrying on the tradition of TREC’s FightNight, raising lots of money for the various charities TREC Foundation supports and enjoying all the great people in our business!