Find Your Guide
Learn from an experienced commercial real estate professional in this five-month, one-on-one mentorship program. Young professionals meet regularly with a professional mentor to develop an action plan to achieve the mentee’s career goals. The relationships built and skills learned help young professionals develop and accelerate their careers.
Commercial real estate professionals aged 35 and under may apply. The program is limited to 45 participants and each applicant must be a current TREC member.
The 2018 program will run from February – June. In that time, you should:
1. Attend mentorship program events together
2. Hold a minimum of two one-on-one meetings
3. Hold one meeting with another mentor pair (to be assigned)
4. Attend one TREC or industry-related event together
1. Be prepared to lead each meeting with mentor and come prepared with topics to discuss
2. Be specific with mentor about your goals and how they can help you
3. Establish realistic and attainable expectations for yourself and mentor for setting meetings and communication
4. Do not seek employment or contacts through your mentor