More than 1,000 TREC members and guests helped us Dream Big on Thursday as part of our annual Giving Gala celebration! TREC Foundation raised nearly $650,000 during the event, which once again took place at the Hilton Anatole’s Trinity Ballroom.
The funds support TREC Foundation’s ongoing three-year philanthropic plan to provide more than $1 million in grants and professional services toward Forest District Revitalization efforts in South Dallas/Fair Park alongside partnering community organizations St. Philip’s School and Community Center, Cornerstone Baptist Church, CitySquare and the Forest Theater.
In the last three decades, TREC Foundation has raised and provided more than $11 million to over 100 nonprofits.
During the gala, TREC honored the City of Dallas’ GrowSouth Fund with special guest Mayor Mike Rawlings.
Roger Creager performed as the evening’s entertainment.
We appreciate the generosity and support of our sponsors, including:
- Presenting Sponsor: Deloitte.
- Spotlight Sponsors: Cushman & Wakefield, Eastdil Secured, EY, HFF, The Howard Hughes Corporation, PGIM Real Estate Finance, Primera, Thackeray Partners
- Paramount Sponsors: Balfour Beatty Construction, Compatriot Capital, Granite, KPMG, Matthews Southwest
- Platinum Sponsors: Alston Commercial, Corgan, David and Mara Deniger, Invesco Real Estate, T. Howard + Associates, Westmount Realty Capital
- Gold Sponsors: Bank of America, BB&T, Gray Reed & McGraw LLP, JLL, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C., Stonelake Capital Partners, LLC; Trammell Crow Company, Transwestern, Veritex Community Bank, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Silver Sponsors: 42 Real Estate, LLC; Austin Commercial, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Banner Oak Capital Partners, Benchmark Title, Billingsley Company, The Beck Group, Brasfield & Gorrie, Capital Title, CBRE, Chicago Title, NCS Dallas; Corinth Properties, Crow Holdings Capital Partners, LLC; DPR Construction, Inc., Frost Bank, Gables Residential, Gallagher, GFF, Grant Thornton, Hall Group, Hart Advisors, Haynes and Boone, LLP; HFS Capital Partners, Hill & Wilkinson, Hunt Realty Investments, Hunt Real Estate Capital, Husch Blackwell LLP, Jackson-Shaw, Jordan & Skala Engineers, Inc., JPI, KeyBank, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Lantower Residential, Locke Lord LLP, Marvin F. Poer & Company, PMRG, Perkins + Will, Regions Bank, Stantec, Stewart Title, Stream Realty Partners, StreetLights Residential, TIER REIT, Inc., Tonti Properties, Trammell Crow Residential, Turner Construction Company, VanTrust Real Estate, Inc., Winstead PC
- Bronze Sponsors: Acore Capital, AG&E Structural Engenuity, Deutsche Bank, Gensler, KDC, Kiewit Building Group, Kurtz & Company, MAPP, Morgan Stanley, NexBank, Origin Bank, Pacheco Koch Consulting Engineers, Inc., Range Realty Advisors, LLC; Rosewood Property Company, Telios Corporation, Texas Capital Bank, Tolleson Wealth Management
- Media Sponsors: D CEO, Dallas Business Journal, Dallas Morning News
We’d also like to thank the Giving Gala leadership team that made this event happen:
- Chairman: Paul Geyer, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Vice Chairman: Beth Lambert, Cushman & Wakefield
- Past Chairman: Barry Olson, Goldman Sachs
- Underwriting Chairman: Jonathan Napper, Cushman & Wakefield
- Table Sales Chairman: Kris Lowe, HFF
- Wine Pull Chairman: Bryan Kesman, Keybank
- Volunteer Chairman: Preston Kissman, Corgan Associates, Inc.
- Rob Bennett, Thackeray Partners
- Aaron Bidne, Granite Properties
- Tom Burns, Deutsche Bank
- Ashley Carter, Pacheco Koch Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Katy Jane Jenevein, Cushman & Wakefield
- Steve Rado, EY
- Mary Alex Smith, HRNCIR Construction LP
Table Sales Support
- Stephanie Dona Herold, Todd Interests
- Victoria Fennewald, BOKA Powell
- Andrew Henry, Hill & Wilkinson
- Nadia Podkopova, Tricom Real Estate Group
- Cole Rothwell, Crow Holdings Capital Partners, L.L.C.
Wine Pull Support
- Greg Blankenship, BB&T
- Bryce Jones, The Retail Connection
- Courtney Naudo, Deloitte.
- Janine Ng, Bradford Companies
- Joe Peterson, Stewart Title
- Stephen McDaniel, Alston Construction
- Zach Wszolek, Goldman Sachs