Interested in advancing your career through TREC’s Associate Leadership Council? Good, you’re in the right place. In this 10-month leadership development program, 30 commercial real estate professionals come together to attend leadership development programs and lunches, receive personalized training with a professional executive coaching firm and implement a community service project. The education, network and experience gained positively impact participants’ careers for years to come.
Last week, 2018 ALC Chair Rick Perdue of Mill Creek Residential Trust, Arthur Santa-Maria of Trammell Crow Company and Jessie La Patra-Greene of Thackeray Partners provided interested applicants an idea of what the ALC experience entails, drilled down into what you can expect in the application process and offered pointers to build a good application.
If you missed their live webinar, it’s not too late. Watch the recording below and mark your calendars with these important dates:
- July 27, 2017 – Pre-Application Deadline
- August 3, 2017 – 1st Open House, interested candidates
- August 10, 2017 – Full Application Deadline
- August 17, 2017 – 2nd Open House, applicants only
- September 7, 2017 – Class Orientation & Chairman’s Reception
- September 15-16, 2017 – Class Retreat
- September 19, 2017 – TREC Orientation