TREC Foundation raised more than $600,000 during Thursday’s annual Giving Gala. More than 1,000 TREC members and guests danced the night away at the Hilton Anatole Sculpture Park with beautiful weather and fabulous fireworks!
The funds help fulfill TREC Foundation’s mission to impact housing, education, jobs and the environment in Dallas neighborhoods and will largely contribute to the upcoming Dallas Catalyst Project, a 3-year, $1 million grant and professional services initiative. In the last three decades, TREC Foundation has raised and provided more than $11 million to over 100 nonprofits.
During the gala, prior to Limelight band taking the stage, we once again honored a member, a member company and a nonprofit with Impact awards. The three recipients include:
- Volunteer Impact Award – Kellie Jasso, Balfour Beatty Construction: Kellie volunteered nearly 400 hours in the last year and helped raise more than $60,000 in in-kind donations as project manager for the Young Guns Foundation project at the Aberg Center for Literacy. She and her team renovated classrooms and supplied hundreds of books to the center.
- Membership Impact Award – Deloitte.: This company’s consulting group’s outstanding leadership, vision and service were instrumental in helping TREC develop the strategy for what has become the Dallas Catalyst Project.
- Legacy Leaders Impact Award – Jubilee Park and Community Center: With this award, Jubilee Park and Community Center will create a program to offer residents training in construction and security jobs.
We appreciate our generous sponsors. The sponsors for this year’s event include:
- Spotlight Sponsors: Comerica, Deloitte., EY, Goldman Sachs, Jackson Shaw, Haynes and Boone, The Howard Hughes Corporation, Thackeray Partners, Holt Lunsford Commercial, HFF
- Paramount Sponsors: Locke Lord, PMRG, Balfour Beatty Construction, KDC, JPMorgan, KPMG, Compatriot Capital, t. howard + associates architects, inc.
- Media Sponsors: D CEO, the Dallas Morning News
- Platinum Sponsors: Bank of the Ozarks, Corgan Associates, Inc., Granite Properties, Invesco Real Estate, Republic Title of Texas, Inc., Schwob Building Company
- Gold Sponsors: BB&T, Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, LG Capital, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C., Trammell Crow Company, Trammell Crow Residential, Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
- Silver Sponsors: 42 Real Estate, AECOM, AG&E Structural Engenuity, Alston Construction, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Austin Commercial, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bank of America Plaza, BBG, Beck Group, Billingsley, Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC, Capital One Bank, CBRE, Champion Advisory Partners, Chicago Title Company, Corinth Properties, Crow Holdings Capital Partners, John W. Cullins, DPR Construction, EMJ Construction, Frost Bank, Gables Residential, Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP, GFF, Hall Group, Hart Advisors, Hill & Wilkinson, Hillwood Investments, Hines, Hunt Mortgage Group, Husch Blackwell LLP, IA Interior Architects, Invitation Homes, Jackson Walker L.L.P, JLL, JPI, KeyBank, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Knoll, Inc., Marvin F. Poer and Company, Matthews Southwest, ORIX Real Estate Americas, Perkins + Will, PGIM Real Estate Finance, PlainsCapital Bank, Regions Bank, Stantec, Stewart Title, Stonelake Capital Partners, LLC, Stream Reality Partners, Streetlights Residential, Texas Capital Bank, TIER REIT, Inc., View Dynamic Glass, Winstead PC
And a special thanks to the Giving Gala leadership that made this happen:
- Chairman: Barry Olson, Goldman Sachs
- Vice Chairman: Ran Holman, Cushman & Wakefield
- Past Chairman: Diane Butler, Butler Advisers
- Underwriting Chairman: Allison Austin, ORIX Real Estate Americas
- Underwriting Chairman: Diane Chavez, JPMorgan
- Table Sales Chairman: Shane Bowen, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Table Sales Chairman: Kyle Smith, View Dynamic Glass
- Wine Pull Chairman: John Cullins, EY
- Volunteer Chairman: Alex Klingsporn, Corgan Associates, Inc.
- Joey Barnard, Luke Boyea, Chad Boyette, Avery Bush, Taylor Clark, Scott Chiu, Kent Cullins, Scott Cullins, Apryl Giraudon, Natalie Howe, Natalie Keeton, Jared Leake, Nick Nolan, Jesse Shallcross, Peter Sheehan, Emily Smith and John Henry Swingler