We understand getting involved in The Real Estate Council can be overwhelming. After all, there are so many options! We want to make sure you maximize your membership, so for the next month, we’ll break down your options. Up this week – committee involvement.
Whether this is your first year as a member or you’ve been with us for years, joining a committee is great way to take your membership to the next level. We need your help in a variety of committees covering public policy, leadership development, membership, programs, special events and good works.
Need convincing? Here are a few reasons why you should join a committee this year:
- You experience first-hand how things work inside TREC.
- You’re guaranteed to build your network with the best in the business.
- You’ll learn something new and develop new areas of expertise.
- It’s a chance to develop and demonstrate your leadership skills.
- With active participation on a committee, you can lay the groundwork for acceptance into our Associate Leadership Council program or Board involvement.
- You’ll have fun!
If joining a committee is for you, here is a list complete with descriptions, meeting times and the names of 2017 chairs. Or do you already know what committee suits you? Tell us what committee interests you.