Find Your Guide
Learn from an experienced commercial real estate professional in this five-month, one-on-one mentorship program. Young professionals meet regularly with a professional mentor to develop an action plan to achieve the mentee’s career goals. The relationships built and skills learned help young professionals develop and accelerate their careers.
Commercial real estate professionals aged 35 and under may apply. The program is limited to 45 participants and each applicant must be a current TREC member.
The 2020 program will run from March – July. In that time, you should:
- Attend Mentorship Program kickoff event together
- Hold a minimum of two one-on-one meetings
- Attend two designated group meetings
- Attend one TREC or industry-related event together
- Be prepared to lead each meeting with mentor and come prepared with topics to discuss
- Be specific with mentor about your goals and how they can help you
- Establish realistic and attainable expectations for yourself and mentor for setting meetings and communication
- Do not seek employment or contacts through your mentor
- Class of 2021 information coming soon!