With just under two weeks until FightNight XXXIII: Breaking Ground, it’s time we covered a very important issue before the first bout begins – how to bet on the fights!
You do not have to be a boxing expert to pick your winners and cash out on raffle entries. Betting on the fights is simpler than it may seem.
Here’s what you need to know to win big during XXXIII: Breaking Ground:
- Guests will receive a bout card when they arrive at their table at the start of the event. Each bout card contains information about the fights as well as betting details and odds.
- Guests may place their bets prior to the start of each fight. Once a fight begins, bets can no longer be placed on that fight.
- To place your bet, circle your boxer of choice and write the dollar amount you’d like to bet on your bout card. Bets are by decision, by knockout, or under 3 rds. Bets can be placed in increments of $10.
- Bets must be submitted to floating betting volunteers, table hostesses, or at the betting booth within the ballroom.
- Bets may be placed with cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Winning bets will be exchanged for entries to our betting raffle, sponsored by NexBank. Raffle winners will be drawn at random and notified by TREC staff following the event.