The news: We have launched a job board to help connect our members and member companies with exciting career opportunities and qualified job candidates. Our newest member benefit, TRECjobs.com is meant to provide a valuable resource for our members and the city’s commercial real estate community.
How does it work?
TRECJobs.com operates like a traditional job board. Companies can post their open positions, while job seekers can create personal profiles, upload their resumes, search company accounts and relevant key words, and apply to job openings directly through the site.
Additional functions include:
- Unlimited candidate profiles
- Ability to highlight member companies on a blog
- Robust email system and messaging center for communication between companies and candidates
- Job/candidate matching
- Video interview integration
- New job posting text notifications
How can I start using it?
While all TREC members will be able to search the job board and create profiles, Partner-level members and above will receive complimentary job postings throughout the year. Members of other levels will also be able to purchase job postings.
- Founder: 75 complimentary job postings
- Stakeholder: 50 complimentary job postings
- Principal: 25 complimentary job postings
- Partner: 10 complimentary job postings
- Basic Member Plan: $100 per month
- Basic Non-member Plan: $150 per month
To get access to your complimentary job postings, please contact Amy Stovall, Senior Director of Membership, Engagement, and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.692.3605.