When architects I.M. Pei and Harry Cobb were designing the iconic Fountain Place building more than 35 years ago, they imagined a second tower to accompany it along the growing Downtown Dallas skyline.
Their vision is being brought to life with the forthcoming AMLI Fountain Place, a 45-story high rise that is the tallest addition to the Dallas Arts District in more than three decades and part of a $70 million renovation to the Fountain Place development.
On Thursday, February 6, TREC’s Young Guns took a hard-hat construction tour of AMLI Fountain Place and walked through some of the 367 residential units featuring some of the most beautiful views of the city.
AMLI Fountain Place is located less than a mile away from Klyde Warren Park, the Dallas Museum of Art, the Harwood District, the American Airlines Center, and the Tom Thumb market located within The Union at 2380 N. Field Street.
The tower is expected to be completed later this year. Residential tenant applications are currently being accepted, with the first move-ins expected within the next few months.
- 45th floor sky lounge with panoramic views of Dallas
- Landscaped terraces with lounge seating, heated pool with private cabanas, and outdoor dining areas with grills
- World class GOLFZON simulator
- Concierge team and resident lifestyle manager providing a variety of services
- Pet friendly community with grooming rooms and private dog park overlooking Dallas skyline
- Convenient 24/7 package room with parcel lockers and refrigerated storage
- Designed for LEED Gold certification
- Private parking garages
- Resident lounge and bar overlooking the Fountain Place plaza
- Wellness facilities including training studios and open-air yoga deck
- Coworking space with conference rooms, private work stations, and lounge seating
- Maker space for residents to gather and create
- Personalized smart access entry systems providing convenience and security for residents and guests
- Original art collection displayed throughout the community
- Breatheasy smoke free community inside and out