Benefits That Last a Lifetime
Through the Associate Leadership Council (ALC), commercial real estate professionals come together over 10 months to attend leadership development programs and lunches, receive personalized training with a professional executive coaching firm and implement a community service project. The education, network and experience gained in this relatively short time frame has a tremendous positive effect on participants’ careers for years to come.
ALC Class of 2019
Commercial real estate professionals between 27 and 37 years old may apply to ALC beginning each June. Applicants must be a current TREC member and only one candidate per company may apply for each year’s class. ALC classes consist of a diverse, inclusive and balanced selection of participants across industry specialization, corporate representation, gender and ethnicity. The program fee is $5,000 per class member.
The application period for the ALC Class of 2019 has now closed. Application information for the Class of 2020 will be available in July 2019.
October 12, 2018 – Dallas: Big Things Happen Here
November 2, 2018 –Economic Engine
December 7, 2018 – Community Investment
January 11, 2019 – Education
February 8, 2019 – Governance
March 8, 2019 – The Creative City
April 5, 2019 – Infrastructure
May 3, 2019 – Health of the City
June 7, 2019 – Leadership Development
*Dates are subject to change.
Class of 2019 Steering Committee
- CLASS CHAIR
John Riggins, Talley Riggins Construction Group
- CLASS VICE CHAIR
Matt Ballard, CBRE
- Jon Altschuler, ALT+CO LLC
- Kate Cavanaugh, Stewart Title
- Marti DuBuisson, Corgan Associates, Inc.
- Justin Goertz, Marvin F. Poer & Company
- Josh Hedderich, Lexington Realty Trust
- Emily Henry, Studio Outside
- Stephanie Laughlin, Stantec
- Anna Procter, Outside the Lines, Inc.
- Kasey Ratliff, Winstead PC
- Katy Slade, Mintwood Real Estate
ALC Class of 2019
- John Adolph, Wick Phillips, LLP
- Clay Arnold, Republic Title of Texas, Inc.
- Ryan Buchanan, CBRE
- Ashley Carter, Pacheco Koch Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Ashley Curry, JLL
- Will Daniell, Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Jackie Dyer, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C.
- Seth Eaton, Winstead PC
- Amanda Ethridge, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Shay Gokhale, Billingsley Company
- Bob Henning, Northwestern Mutual Real Estate
- Andrew Henry, Hill & Wilkinson
- Jeff Hughes, Hudson Advisors, L.P.
- Jaime Kelley, Invesco Real Estate
- Preston Kissman, Corgan
- Rande LeCours, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Edmund Lord, Diamond Realty Investments
- Matt Lucas, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc
- DJ Meagher, HFF
- Jon Meyers, MBL Title
- Brian Mullen, StreetLights Residential
- Suzanne Pickett, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Nadia Podkopova, Tricom Real Estate Group
- Meredith Rooker, OMNIPLAN, Inc.
- Gini Rounsaville, Peloton Commercial Real Estate
- Topper Sheehy, Granite Properties
- Leo Smith, Veritex Community Bank
- Patrick Todd, Todd Interests
- Dani Veeder, CallisonRTKL
- Peter Yates, KDC