Find Your Guide
During TREC’s six-month Mentorship Program, young commercial real estate professionals are matched with senior executive mentors to help them develop actionable plans to achieve their career goals. The relationships built and skills learned during the program equip mentees with the tools they need to accelerate their careers.
Commercial real estate professionals age 35 and under may apply to be mentees. The program has limited slots and each applicant must have a current TREC membership. Preference will be given to applicants actively engaged in TREC activities and those who have not participated in the program before.
Applications for the 2023 Mentorship Program have closed.
2023 Mentorship Program Details
The 2023 program will run from April to September. In that time, mentor-mentee pairings should:
- Be prepared to lead each mentoring meeting with prepared topics to discuss
- Be specific with your mentor about your goals and how they can help your career
- Establish realistic and attainable expectations for yourself and mentor for setting meetings and communication
- Do not seek employment or contacts through your mentor
- February 13, 2023: Mentorship applications go live
- March 22, 2023: Mentorship applications are due
- April 12, 2023: Mentorship Program Kickoff Breakfast
- May 16, 2023: Mentorship Mid-Year Meet-Up
- October 4, 2023: Mentorship Closing Program
*Dates are subject to change