From Acquisition to Disposition
Learn the ins and outs of the commercial real estate deal process from start to finish with TREC’s new five-part educational program series. Monthly program modules will explore topics like site selection, acquisition, sourcing and structuring capital, development, day-to-day operations, and the disposition of a property.
Please Note: Interested participants must submit the registration form below and module interest form here for consideration.
The Lowdown on The Deal
- This course is open to commercial real estate professionals seeking to broaden their industry knowledge
- TREC members and non-members may register to participate
- Space is limited
- August 25, 2021: Capital and Ownership Structures (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- September 15, 2021: Site Selection for Ground-Up Development (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- October 6, 2021: Design and Construction (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- October 27, 2021: Post-Build and Day-to-Day Operations (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- November 17, 2021: Acquisition and Disposition (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
*Dates are tentative and subject to change.
- TREC members can register for all five modules for $500 or individual modules for $125 each
- Non-TREC members can register for all five modules for $850 or individual modules for $200 each