Benefits That Last a Lifetime
Through the Associate Leadership Council (ALC), commercial real estate professionals come together over 10 months to attend leadership development programs and lunches, receive personalized training with a professional executive coaching firm and implement a community service project. The education, network and experience gained in this relatively short time frame has a tremendous positive effect on participants’ careers for years to come. Contact Kelsey Holmes with questions.
ALC Class of 2020
- Candidate must be commercial real estate professional between ages 27-37
- Candidate must be current TREC member to apply
- Only one applicant per company may submit a full application*
- ALC classes consist of diverse, inclusive, and balanced selection of participants across industry specialization, corporate representation, gender, and ethnicity
- Program fee is $5,000 per class member
*Exceptions may be made for recent mergers/acquisitions.
July 25, 2019: Pre-Application Deadline
August 1, 2019: 1st Open House, interested candidates
August 8, 2019: Full Application Deadline
August 15, 2019: 2nd Open House, applicants only
The application documents for the ALC Class of 2020 will be available online in June 2019.
September 12, 2019: Class Orientation & Chairman’s Reception
September 20-21, 2019: Mandatory Class Retreat
October 4, 2019: Dallas: Big Things Happen Here
November 8, 2019: Leadership Development
December 6, 2019: Health of the City
January 10, 2020: Economic Engine
February 7, 2020: Governance
March 13, 2020: Education
April 3, 2020: Creative City
May 1, 2020: Infrastructure
June 5, 2020: Community Investment
*Dates are subject to change.
Class of 2020 Steering Committee
- CLASS CHAIR
Matt Ballard, CBRE
- CLASS VICE CHAIR
Sarah Hinkley, Thirty-Four Commercial, Inc.
- Bill Brokaw, Hillwood Urban
- Kate Cavanaugh, Stewart Title
- Marti DuBuisson, Corgan
- Colin Fitzgibbons, KDC
- Josh Hedderich, Lexington Realty Trust
- Emily Henry, Studio Outside
- Stephanie Laughlin, Jacob & Hefner Associates
- Anna Procter, Outside the Lines, Inc.
- Kasey Ratliff, Winstead PC
- Katy Slade, Mintwood Real Estate
ALC Class of 2019
- ALC CLASS CHAIR: John Riggins, Talley-Riggins Construction Group, LLC
- ALC VICE-CHAIR: Matt Ballard, CBRE
- John Adolph, Winstead PC
- Clay Arnold, Republic Title of Texas, Inc.
- Ryan Buchanan, CBRE
- Ashley Carter, Pacheco Koch Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Ashley Curry, JLL
- Will Daniell, Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Jackie Dyer, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C.
- Seth Eaton, Winstead PC
- Amanda Ethridge, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Shay Gokhale, Billingsley Company
- Bob Henning, Northwestern Mutual Real Estate
- Andrew Henry, Hill & Wilkinson
- Jeff Hughes, Hudson Advisors, L.P.
- Jaime Kelley, Invesco Real Estate
- Preston Kissman, Corgan
- Rande LeCours, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Edmund Lord, Diamond Realty Investments
- Matt Lucas, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- DJ Meagher, HFF
- Jon Meyers, MBL Title
- Brian Mullen, StreetLights Residential
- Suzanne Pickett, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Nadia Podkopova, Spirit Realty Capital
- Meredith Rooker, OMNIPLAN, Inc.
- Gini Rounsaville, Peloton Commercial Real Estate
- Topper Sheehy, CBRE
- Leo Smith, Veritex Community Bank
- Patrick Todd, Todd Interests
- Dani Veeder, CallisonRTKL
- Peter Yates, KDC