Benefits That Last a Lifetime
Through the Associate Leadership Council (ALC), commercial real estate professionals come together over 10 months to attend leadership development programs and lunches, receive personalized training with a professional executive coaching firm and implement a community service project. The education, network and experience gained in this relatively short time frame has a tremendous positive effect on participants’ careers for years to come. Contact Holland Morris with questions.
ALC Class of 2020
Commercial real estate professionals between 27 and 37 years old may apply to ALC beginning each June. Applicants must be a current TREC member and only one candidate per company may apply for each year’s class. ALC classes consist of a diverse, inclusive and balanced selection of participants across industry specialization, corporate representation, gender and ethnicity. The program fee is $5,000 per class member.
July 25, 2019: Pre-Application Deadline
August 1, 2019: 1st Open House, interested candidates
August 8, 2019: Full Application Deadline
August 15, 2019: 2nd Open House, applicants only
The application documents for the ALC Class of 2020 will be available online in June 2019.
September 12, 2019: Class Orientation & Chairman’s Reception
September 20-21, 2019: Mandatory Class Retreat
October 4, 2019: Dallas: Big Things Happen Here
November 8, 2019: Economic Engine
December 6, 2019: Health of the City
January 10, 2020: The Creative City
February 7, 2020: Governance
March 13, 2020: Education
April 3, 2020: Infrastructure
May 1, 2020: Community Investment
June 5, 2020: Leadership Development
*Dates are subject to change.
ALC Class of 2019
- ALC CLASS CHAIR: John Riggins, Talley-Riggins Construction Group, LLC
- ALC VICE-CHAIR: Matt Ballard, CBRE
- John Adolph, Winstead PC
- Clay Arnold, Republic Title of Texas, Inc.
- Ryan Buchanan, CBRE
- Ashley Carter, Pacheco Koch Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Ashley Curry, JLL
- Will Daniell, Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Jackie Dyer, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C.
- Seth Eaton, Winstead PC
- Amanda Ethridge, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Shay Gokhale, Billingsley Company
- Bob Henning, Northwestern Mutual Real Estate
- Andrew Henry, Hill & Wilkinson
- Jeff Hughes, Hudson Advisors, L.P.
- Jaime Kelley, Invesco Real Estate
- Preston Kissman, Corgan
- Rande LeCours, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Edmund Lord, Diamond Realty Investments
- Matt Lucas, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- DJ Meagher, HFF
- Jon Meyers, MBL Title
- Brian Mullen, StreetLights Residential
- Suzanne Pickett, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Nadia Podkopova, Spirit Realty Capital
- Meredith Rooker, OMNIPLAN, Inc.
- Gini Rounsaville, Peloton Commercial Real Estate
- Topper Sheehy, CBRE
- Leo Smith, Veritex Community Bank
- Patrick Todd, Todd Interests
- Dani Veeder, CallisonRTKL
- Peter Yates, KDC
Class of 2019 Steering Committee
- CLASS CHAIR
John Riggins, Talley Riggins Construction Group
- CLASS VICE CHAIR
Matt Ballard, CBRE
- Jon Altschuler, ALT+CO LLC
- Kate Cavanaugh, Stewart Title
- Marti DuBuisson, Corgan Associates, Inc.
- Justin Goertz, Marvin F. Poer & Company
- Josh Hedderich, Lexington Realty Trust
- Emily Henry, Studio Outside
- Stephanie Laughlin, Stantec
- Anna Procter, Outside the Lines, Inc.
- Kasey Ratliff, Winstead PC
- Katy Slade, Mintwood Real Estate