Benefits That Last a Lifetime
Through the Associate Leadership Council (ALC), commercial real estate professionals come together over 10 months to attend leadership development programs and lunches, receive personalized training with a professional executive coaching firm and implement a community service project. The education, network and experience gained in this relatively short time frame has a tremendous positive effect on participants’ careers for years to come. Contact Kelsey Holmes with questions.
ALC Class of 2020
- Candidate must be commercial real estate professional between ages 27-37
- Candidate must be current TREC member to apply
- Only one applicant per company may submit a full application*
- ALC classes consist of diverse, inclusive, and balanced selection of participants across industry specialization, corporate representation, gender, and ethnicity
- Program fee is $5,000 per class member
*Exceptions may be made for recent mergers/acquisitions.
July 25, 2019: Pre-Application Deadline
August 1, 2019: 1st Open House, interested candidates
August 8, 2019: Full Application Deadline
August 15, 2019: 2nd Open House, applicants only
The application documents for the ALC Class of 2020 will be available online in June 2019.
September 12, 2019: Class Orientation & Chairman’s Reception
September 20-21, 2019: Mandatory Class Retreat
October 4, 2019: Dallas: Big Things Happen Here
November 8, 2019: Leadership Development
December 6, 2019: Health of the City
January 10, 2020: Economic Engine
February 7, 2020: Governance
March 13, 2020: Education
April 3, 2020: Creative City
May 1, 2020: Infrastructure
June 5, 2020: Community Investment
*Dates are subject to change.
Class of 2020 Steering Committee
- CLASS CHAIR
Matt Ballard, CBRE
- CLASS VICE CHAIR
Sarah Hinkley, Thirty-Four Commercial, Inc.
- Bill Brokaw, Hillwood Urban
- Kate Cavanaugh, Stewart Title
- Marti DuBuisson, Corgan
- Colin Fitzgibbons, KDC
- Josh Hedderich, Lexington Realty Trust
- Emily Henry, Studio Outside
- Stephanie Laughlin, Jacob & Hefner Associates
- Anna Procter, Outside the Lines, Inc.
- Kasey Ratliff, Winstead PC
- Katy Slade, Mintwood Real Estate
ALC Class of 2020
- ALC CLASS CHAIR: Matt Ballard, CBRE
- ALC VICE CHAIR: Sarah Hinkley, Thirty-Four Commercial, Inc.
- Brandon Avedikian, Holt Lunsford Commercial
- Eliza Bachhuber, CBRE
- Beth Bankston, Wells Fargo Bank
- Cody Canafax, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Clare Carona, Gensler
- Brooke Donnelly, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C.
- David Eseke, Cushman & Wakefield
- Eric Fleps, ARCO/Murray Design Build
- Mike Galindo, Caddis Healthcare Real Estate
- Matt Goyne, Compatriot Capital, Inc.
- Beth Groen, DLR Group/Staffelbach
- Paul Howell, Banner Oak Capital Partners, LP
- Alex Lane, Commerce Bank
- Caroline Leary, Peloton Commercial Real Estate
- Parker McCormack, JLL
- Macki McKim, Cushman & Wakefield
- Benton Payne, 42 Real Estate, LLC
- Jacob Price, The Whiting-Turner Contraction Company
- Nicholas Rahman, ZOM Living
- Emily Ronck, Corgan
- Jenny Schreiner, Altschuler and Company
- Karch Schreiner, Hillwood Urban
- W.B. Scroggin, Cienda Partners LP
- Lee Small, MBL Title
- Jordan Snyder, Bank OZK
- Kristi Waddell, Cawley Partners
- Roger Waggoner, Deloitte.
- Will Winkelmann, Winkelmann & Associates
- Kurt Wolber, Thackeray Partners
- Shan Zaidi, Greystone