Today, we’ll be chatting with Ashly Fletcher and Stan Hart from the nonprofit Bike Friendly South Dallas, which operates in the Forest District neighborhood out of a facility that our 2019 ALC class renovated for their annual service project.
The work was done in conjunction with Cornerstone Baptist Church as part of the Dallas Catalyst Project, and last year the We-Cycle Resource Center opened to champion bicycles as a viable form of transportation within the Forest District community.
Subscribe to TRECcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/treccast/id1438048995
- SoundCloud: @trecdallas
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/treccast
Follow The Real Estate Council on social media
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/therealestatecouncil
- Twitter: twitter.com/TRECDallas
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/trecdallas/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-real-estate-council
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-GkSGoJOltGV34Yt83GRA