The comeback has been completed!
More than 1,400 TREC members, community partners, friends, and distinguished guests filled the Hilton Anatole’s Chantilly Ballroom on Thursday, September 30 as FightNight made its much-anticipated return and raised more than $1.6 million for TREC Community Investors.
Photos from FightNight: The Comeback are now available. We ask that you also complete the survey below and tell us about your experience at the event.
SURVEY: How Can We Bring You a Better FightNight Next Year?
PHOTOS: – FightNight 2021 The Comeback
We would like to thank our wonderful sponsors for their support of FightNight: The Comeback!
- World Champion: Vari
- Super Heavyweight: The National
- Title Fight – Bar: Prosperity Bank
- Championship Fight – Announcement/Program: Cawley Partners
- Championship Fight – Casino: Ryan
- Championship Fight – Cup/Napkin: Davidson Bogel
- Championship Fight – Lounge: CBRE, Holt Lunsford Commercial, JLL, Stewart Title
- Prize Fight – Betting: NexBank
- Prize Fight – Boxing: NorthMarq
- Prize Fight – Event Video: HPI
- Prize Fight – Entertainment: Invoke Tax Partners
- Prize Fight – Final Bell: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Prize Fight – Party Deck: JPI, Granite Properties, KFM Engineering & Design, Republic Title, Stream Realty Partners, Transwestern, Younger Partners, Walker & Dunlop
- Prize Fight – Photo Booth: Jackson-Shaw
- Prize Fight – Raffle: Rosewood Property Company
- Prize Fight – Valet: Winstead PC
- Prize Fight – VIP Party: Champion Partners, Chief Partners LP
We would also like to recognize the TREC members who worked so hard on this year’s FightNight Committee to bring us our best event yet!
- Chair: Rick Perdue, Rosewood Property Company
- Vice Chair: Craig Wilson, Stream Realty Partners
- Table Sales Co-Chairs: Chip Cavanaugh, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C.; Chase Stone, Cawley Partners
- Boxing Chair: Steve Crosson
- Raffle Prize Co-Chairs: De’On Collins, JLL; ‘ Michael Cosby, JLL
- Volunteer Chair: Lauren Ladowski, ARCO/Murray Design Build