This year, FightNight was truly unbeatable!
More than 1,400 guests dressed in black tie and boots helped TREC Foundation raise $1.4 million and celebrate its 25th anniversary on April 25, as part of FightNight XXXI, one of the largest annual philanthropic events in North Texas.
During the event, which took place at the Hilton Anatole, the Dallas Stars Foundation announced a five-year, $2 million partnership with St. Philip’s School & Community Center as part of next year’s Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic and the Dallas Catalyst Project. The Stars will play the Nashville Predators outdoors on Jan. 1, 2020 at the historic Cotton Bowl.
We’d like to thank our wonderful sponsors for their support of FightNight XXXI:
- World Champion: Varidesk
- Super Heavyweight: Stantec
- Title Fight: LegacyTexas
- Championship Fight — Casino: HFF
- Championship Fight — Lounge: Cawley Partners, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, JLL
- Prize Fight — Betting: NexBank
- Prize Fight — Boxing: NorthMarq
- Prize Fight — Cigar Bar: Todd Interests
- Prize Fight — Cup/Napkin: Davidson Bogel Real Estate
- Prize Fight — Final Bell: JPMorgan
- Prize Fight — Party Deck: Granite, JPI, KDC, Republic Title, Transwestern, Walker & Dunlop, Younger Partners
- Prize Fight — Program: KPMG
- Prize Fight — Photo Booth: The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Prize Fight — Valet: VCC
- Prize Fight — VIP Party: Champion Partners, Chief Partners LP
- Prize Fight — Video: CoStar
We’d also like to recognize the hard work that our FightNight committee contributed to making our event so special:
- Chairman: Moody Younger, Younger Partners
- Vice Chairman: the Lunsford family, Holt Lunsford Commercial — Holt Lunsford, Hayden Lunsford, Hutton Lunsford, Holden Lunsford
- Legacy Chairman: Chris Hipps, CBRE
- Boxing Chairman: Steve Crosson, Integra Realty Resources
- Underwriting Co-Chairs: Kim Butler, HALL Group; Jeff Montgomery, Republic Title of Texas
- Table Sales Co-Chairs: Sarah Hinkley, ThirtyFour Commercial; Hunter Lee, HPI Real Estate & Investments
- Raffle Prize Co-Chairs: Garrett Marler, Younger Partners; Chelsea Story, Colliers International
- ALC Raffle Co-Chairs: Chris Murphy, HFF; Ryan Stoll, Mycon General Contractors
- Volunteer Chair: Anna Johnson, Perkins + Will
- Publicity/Logistics Chair: Tiffini Miller, CBRE
Check out some photos from the event below or view the full gallery here.
All photos by James Edward Photography.