On this episode of TRECcast, we’re bringing you a replay of our May 14 Market Matters event on the future of retail. Moderated by D CEO’s Christine Perez, the event featured two panel discussions about repurposing existing retail developments (panelists: Frank Mihalopoulos of Corinth Properties, Amanda Moreno-Lake of Jim Lake Properties, and Herb Weitzman of Weitzman) and prognosticating the ever-changing retail landscape (panelists: Mark Masinter of Open Realty Advisors, Jennifer Pierson of STRIVE, and Alan Shor of The Retail Connection).
Catch up on previous episodes of TRECcast here.
Looking to get more involved with TREC? Click here.
Join us at an upcoming TREC event:
- Public Policy Roundtable: The Political Anatomy of a Real Estate Deal (May 29)
- Public Policy 101: Boards and Commissions (June 6)
- Dallas Catalyst Project Neighborhood Bus Tours (June 19)
- Talent Capital Forum: Employee Engagement (June 19)
- Young Guns Forum: Changes in Victory Park (June 19)
- Power Hour: Destination Environments (June 20)