This episode is a replay of last month’s roundtable discussion on the state of the Dallas Collaborative for Equitable Development (DCED). It was hosted by J.H. Cullum Clark, Director of the Bush Institute-SMU Economic Growth Initiative, in partnership with TREC Community Investors, LiftFund, and Dallas College. Special thanks to J.P. Morgan Chase.
TREC Community Investors joins forces with underserved communities to invest in the disinvested, energize neighborhoods, and change lives. Through access to flexible capital and rela estate expertise, we make an unwavering commitment to build a lasting impact in the communities we serve.
- Read Cullum Clark’s whitepapers on the Dallas Collaborative for Equitable Development: Year 1 | Year 2
- Watch or listen to last year’s DCED roundtable here
- Follow TREC Community Investors: Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Mark Your Calendars
- Applications for the Associate Leadership Council (ALC) Class of 2023 open on Monday, November 1.
- Our next Bank of Texas Speaker Series event will take place on Wednesday, November 9, at the Hilton Anatole. Join us as JLL Capital Markets-Americas’ Mark Gibson offers his insights and forecasts on the capital markets. Special thanks to sponsors Bank of Texas, Stewart Title, and The Dallas Morning News.
Have an idea for a podcast episode or guest? Please contact Bill San Antonio.