Please join us for our first Speaker Series event of 2023, which will feature an interview with Tom Gaglardi, owner of the Dallas Stars hockey team and president of Northland Properties Corporation. Northland Properties Corporation is the largest privately held hospitality group in North America, with properties in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. The interview will be moderated by The Dallas Morning News Managing Editor Amy Hollyfield.
This event will take place in the Fairmont Dallas Hotel's International Ballroom.
Attendees are encouraged to wear their Dallas Stars gear or green to support the team.
Please Note: To register for events, TREC members must first update their Community Hub member profile. Learn more about Community Hub here and update your member profile here.
- Valet parking at the hotel -- $19
- T. Boone Pickens YMCA garage (entrances on Ross Street and Field Street) -- $12
- Ross Tower parking garage -- $10 for the first two hours
- Public surface lot on Ross Avenue/Field Street (same side of Ross as YMCA) -- $7
- Public surface lot on Field Street/Ross Avenue (same side as hotel, across from AMLI Fountain Place)
- AMLI Fountain Place garage (1540 Munger Avenue) -- $18 for the first two hours
Online registration is now closed. Seats are available for purchase at the door.
Related upcoming events
08/23/2023 8:00 am - 08/23/2023 10:30 amNo additional details for this event.
08/31/2023 7:30 am - 08/31/2023 9:00 amNo additional details for this event.
09/13/2023 8:00 am - 09/13/2023 10:30 amNo additional details for this event.
10/04/2023 8:00 am - 10/04/2023 10:30 amNo additional details for this event.
10/25/2023 8:00 am - 10/25/2023 10:30 amNo additional details for this event.
11/09/2023 11:30 am - 11/09/2023 1:00 pmNo additional details for this event.
11/15/2023 8:00 am - 11/15/2023 11:00 amNo additional details for this event.