On this episode of TRECcast, we chat with our resident Boxing Chair, Steve Crosson of Integra Realty Resources, about the history of FightNight! We can’t wait for FightNight XXXIII: Breaking Ground coming up on Thursday, September 29. Steve reminisces about his life in boxing and shares stories about the early days of FightNight and his friendship with Muhammad Ali.
- Registration for our September 22 Market Matters event, “Business or Pleasure? A Hospitality summit,” is now open. The event will be moderated by Christine Perez (Editor, D CEO) and feature Dupree Scovell (Managing Partner, Woodbine Development), John Bourret (Managing Director, Eastdil Secured), and Mehul Patel (CEO, NewcrestImage).
- Support TREC Community Investors during the early giving period for this year’s North Texas Giving Day. You can donate here all throughout September leading up to the big day on Thursday, September 22.
- Learn more about our midyear membership pricing period here and join, renew, or upgrade your TREC membership here.
- FightNight XXXIII: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Bet on the Bouts at FightNight XXXIII
- What You Could Win During FightNight XXXIII: Breaking Ground
- Member Spotlight: FightNight Chair Craig Wilson
- Hilton Anatole Parking Map
Have an idea for a podcast episode or guest? Please contact Bill San Antonio.