On this episode of TRECcast, we’re continuing our “Technology of Placemaking” series with Leah Alexander, national launch manager at Industrious! Leah was a panelist during our April 3 Bank of Texas Speaker Series and sat down with us following the event to talk about how Industrious, with locations in nearly 30 cities, is working to optimize the coworking office experience for companies.
Over the next two weeks, we’ll be interviewing each of the Speaker Series panelists about the rise of tech in building management, from coworking spaces and efficient IT support and internet connectivity, to one-stop-shop services for tenant and building needs, and how big data fits into the future of commercial real estate.
Here’s the schedule for our “Technology of Placemaking” interviews:
- April 19: WiredScore founder and CEO Arie Barendrecht
- April 22: Equiem CEO Gabrielle McMillan
- April 24: Eden Founder and CEO Joe Du Bey
Listen to previous TRECcast episodes here.
- Join us at Belo Mansion on May 14 for our first Market Matters breakfast of the year on the future of retail. We’ve got two panel discussions lined up about repurposing existing retail buildings and how the retail sector will evolve in the years to come.
- Our next TREC Talk will take place at our offices (3100 McKinnon Street, suite 1150, in Dallas) on Tuesday, May 7, at 5:00 p.m. We’re welcoming DART board members Jon-Bertrell Killen, Dominique Torres, and Patrick Kennedy for an informal happy hour, where they will share their priorities and answer questions from guests. This event is open to all members but is free for PAC members.