Apply for Support
For the last 25 years, The Real Estate Council Foundation has worked with more than 100 area nonprofits. Each year we identify and support organizations providing critical services to help others. If your organization needs assistance, read on to learn about the channels of support we provide and review our grant guidelines.
Each November we select nonprofit organizations who will receive support through grants and pro bono professional services. The deadline to be part of grant funding is August 1, 2016.
The Application Process
- Gather required materials and complete the online application (link below)
- Submit the application by 5 p.m. August 1
- Site visits scheduled with selected applicants in September and October
- Organizations are notified in November
- Public announcement and funds accessible in January
What We Need
- Completed online application (link below)
- List of current board members with contact information, corporate affiliations and list of standing board committees
- Organizational chart illustrating staff tenure and contact information
- Financials (Most Recent Audited Financial Statements, Current Budget vs. Year-to-Date Actuals and Previous Year Budget vs. Actuals)
- Resume of project manager
- Project concept drawings/renderings/market research/other materials
- Detailed project budget
When nonprofit organizations need real estate expertise, TREC offers pro bono services including architecture, brokerage, legal, civil engineering, construction, development, due diligence and environmental expertise.
Grant Funding Application
Applications are now closed.